NV van RATINGEN, owner of the FRITEL brand, owner of The Mulch brand, exclusive distributor for Air&Me, Graef, Stylies and Wigo
- complies with the "Law of 8 December 1992 on the protection of privacy in relation to the processing of personal data", as amended by the Law of 11 December 1998, as well as the anti-spam provisions of Book XII of the Economic Code regarding the "law of the electronic economy".
- is the controller of the processing of your personal data. A declaration has been made to the Commission for the Protection of Privacy with regard to the processing of your personal data.
a. What personal data do you share with us?
- LEVEL 1: Without registration: Your IP address
- LEVEL 2: Fill in forms (contact, cashback, action, extended warranty, service request, newsletter,...), place orders: All fields from the form, including your IP address
- LEVEL 3: In case of registration: All fields from the form , as well as your IP address and password.
- LEVEL 4: Via cookies (for more information on cookies, see Cookies)
b. How do you share personal data with us?
- *Via cookies
- *Through use of our website, filling in forms, placing orders, etc.
- *Through registration on our website.
c. For what purpose does NV van RATINGEN collect personal data?
- LEVEL 1: to maintain and improve our website and your browsing experience, as well as to include Personal Data in anonymous statistics, so that the identity of specific persons and/or companies is not revealed, with the legitimate and valid interest of NV van RATINGEN to continuously improve its website and services;
- LEVEL 2: the management of your registered account on our website in order to use our website, with as a legitimate and valid interest to correctly execute the agreement requested by you. And only with your prior and explicit consent to send you direct marketing. Any payment details you might provide will not be processed by us, but by our chosen payment solution partner. We are not responsible for the processing of such data and therefore disclaim any obligation or liability in that regard.
- LEVEL 3: sending you direct marketing, newsletters, promotions and offers, with the legal basis of your explicit, prior consent.
- LEVEL 4: the optimisation of the user experience and internal statistical purposes (see below) with your explicit, prior consent as legal basis;
It is crucial that you think carefully about what personal data you wish to share. You are not obliged to provide your personal data. Unfortunately, we cannot provide certain services without your personal data. You will then not be able to use all the services and functionalities of our website.
Your Personal Data will only be used within our own company and we will not share your Personal Data with third parties, without your prior and explicit consent, except in the case of a complete or partial reorganisation; transfer of activities, whereby it reorganises, transfers, ceases or if NV van RATINGEN goes bankrupt. In such a case your data may be transferred to new entities or third parties through which the business activities of NV van RATINGEN are wholly or partly carried out.
NV van RATINGEN will endeavour to give you prior notice of such transfers, but this may not be reasonably practicable in all circumstances.
NV van RATINGEN will not sell, rent, distribute or otherwise make your personal information commercially available to third parties, except with your prior explicit consent.